Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Lilly Pulitzer Sneak Peak Spring 2011, Kenneth Jay Lane, Rue La La, Jewelry Blog Sale & more Lilly Pumpkins!

The Frilly Frog posted a sneak peak of Lilly Pulitzer Spring 2011 for Minnies! I think my Minnie needs 1 of each! I hope there will be matching dresses for Mommy. To take a peak click Here: The Frilly Frog: Lilly Pulitzer Sneak Peak Spring 2011

On Rue La La I scored a BEAUTIFUL Kenneth Jay Lane (KJL) 22K Gold Plated Bamboo Bangle Bracelet for only $25.00! Retail $70.00 








I also got the matching KJL 22K Gold Plated Bamboo Hoop Earrings for $19.00! Retail $45.00


These will work so well with my Lilly and are perfect for my upcoming trip to Sanibel Island! If you are not already a Rue La La Member, Here is your invitation: http://www.ruelala.com/invite/re-lilly
It's free, fabulous, and invitation-only. Rue La La, the destination for 2-day-only Boutiques like Lilly, Kenneth Jay Lane and many others we love at private sale prices. If you want to order the KJL Pieces featured here they are currently in the Jewelry To Love ~ Pieces we are Sweet On Boutique.
Speaking of KJL and jewelry, I have a few pieces to sell and thought I would post here before selling elsewhere. I adore anything with elephants and recently received the following KJL Pieces for my Birthday: 
Not Selling this piece, I ADORE it! You can purchase on QVC by clicking HERE. 

I am selling the matching KJL Majestic Pink Elephant Necklace, I received 2! 
SOLD!

If your look leans toward the exotic, add this majestic elephant pendant to your jewelry repertoire. The center magnifying glass is bordered by an elephant design done with epoxy enamel. Clear round crystals accent the elephant's neck, tusks, and head. From Kenneth Jay Lane. Includes pendant & chain! Goldtone, Golden brown cabochon eye.
SOLD

I also LOVE Kate Spade Jewelry! I frequently shop at the Coach & Kate Spade Outlets. I bought too much! I adore the Kate Spade Mariachi Bangles shown below:

I bought too many colors and have decided to part with the gold because I have too many gold bangles!
Wavy, rickrack-inspired shape defines a fun, stackable bangle., Approx. width: 3/8"., Approx. inner circumference: 7 1/2". , Base metal/enamel
SOLD 

Let me know if you like the idea of me listing a few Non-Lilly Designer items for Sale in my Blog! I have lots of Coach too. Thought I would test this with a few designer jewelry items to see what the response was. I know I LOVE a good Blog Sale but want to know what readers think!

Lastly, just wanted to share a couple more Lilly Pumpkin Photos! These are being shipped to a Lilly Lover who inquired after my last blog.
Lilly Pumpkin is artificial and didn't come out as nice as my Real pumpkin....this foam material is difficult to carve!

Lit up! Can anyone tell me what setting I want to use on my SLR Camera to get better photos in the dark?
Stay tuned for a F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S Giveaway coming Soon!

XOX Sue




5 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue! I would love it if you posted things to sell! I think that is a great idea, if we are interested in something though, do we just send you a message on here, facebook or your email? :) I would be interested in seeing what you had to sell! :)
-Rachel

LillyxxGal said...

Hi Rachel!

I can be reached here, Facebook or via email posted above :-)

alanna said...

Love *love* LOVE your pumpkins! they're the cutest! and thanks for posting the new pics and linking up to C. Orrico ... had to steal some C. Orrico photos for my blog entry!
www.sparklesandsundresses.blogspot.com
xx!

Unknown said...

Oh my! These are divine. Might have to re-lilly next year!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!
Jennifer McIntyre
@atthebluebarn

Anonymous said...

Really Gr8 ! Thanks For sharing..