Monday, January 3, 2011

Shopping the after Christmas Sales and A Great Pink & Green Find!

Happy New Year!

I have been indulging in the after Christmas Sales and will be keeping the UPS man busy just when he thought the holidays were over and he would be getting a break! How about you? Finding any great after Christmas Sales?

I love entertaining and can't wait to put this 4 piece Lotus Bowl Set by Zak! Designs to use! I am already thinking towards Spring & Summer parties and Olivia's Birthday Celebration and how great these will look.
I adore this brand! This set retails for $30 and is only $19.90 on Rue La La! This Sale Ends in less than 24 Hours so hurry if you are interested. If you are not already a member of the private shopping Rue La La site, here is your personal invite, click HERE or on the right side of the Blog there is a Rue La La link.
There are some other great designs I couldn't resist, like the heart shaped bowl set for only $15! How perfect for Valentines Day! These are selling elsewhere for $30.

 
I am getting super excited for Florida in 3 days! Are you planning to attend the Preppy Party at the Museum of Lifestyle & Fashion History with preppy honoree Lilly Pulitzer Rousseau? I am so excited for this party and looking forward to meeting Lilly! I am also looking forward to meeting some very special Lilly friends at this event. Let me know if you are attending.

Don't forget to enter the Re-Lilly Giveaways if you have not already and there are still chances for
extra entries HERE!
 
XOX Sue

7 comments :

Jamie said...

So cute! Those would be perfect for summer entertaining!
I know it...the sales are going to get me in trouble! If I get another box from a place with "pink" or "palm" in the name hubby is going to send me to rehab!

BAH said...

I will be at the party Saturday! Can't wait!

Caroline said...

I just got my Jonah in Sky Blue Ball and Chain this morning.. the UPS man has been here so often that today he opened the glass door and left the package on the table in my front hall, as if we were old friends!!

Lisa said...

I keep hiding the boxes and opening them when hubby isn't paying attention, then I say 'this old thing....it was in the bottom of the cedar chest'. Enjoy your trip to meet Lilly, and please take pictures!!!!

living well said...

Those bowls are so fabulous!

Lizzy Loves Lilly said...

I am commenting on this post because I was afraid you might not get it because there are so many comments under the previous post.
I could not find on the Re-Lilly page or blog how to contact the administrator. Do you have an email address I could use? Thanks!

LillyxxGal said...

Re-Lilly can be reached at: relillygroup@gmail.com