Thursday, December 2, 2010

★ Last Chance to register for the Re-Lilly Holiday Gift Swap! Have you Elfed yourself? ★

Reminder that the deadline to sign up for the Re-Lilly Holiday Gift Swap is tomorrow, December 3rd at Midnight PST! Sign up HERE!The Elfster computer will do the draw after midnight and I will not be able to manually add anyone after that time. Everyone who is registered will receive an email early in the morning the following day, Saturday, with the name of who the computer chose for you. Make sure you check your spam filters.
REMINDER to those who have signed up, please go to your profile ASAP and make sure you entered your shipping address, this information is private and the only person who will see it is the person who draws your name. Please make sure you have entered a valid shipping address before the computer draw so there will be no delays in shipping and receiving gifts.
REMEMBER you can also create a wish list with hints of things you like/don't like, your clothing size(s), your Monogram,favorite colors,things you need/things you don't need, holidays you celebrate/don't celebrate,foods you like/don't like, etc. There is also a feature where you can send secret questions to the person you are shopping for (after the draw). Have fun using Elfster! I hope this Holiday Swap will be a big success!
PLEASE make sure you ship promptly and allow enough time for gifts to arrive on or before December 24th! Remember that USPS & UPS tend to run slower during the busy holiday season. 

Credit for the beautiful photo above belongs to Melissa Caligiuri who owns MCC Designs, Click HERE to visit her Etsy Shop featuring personalized stationary. Her custom designs are beautiful! I have to go do some shopping myself :-)

If I can answer any questions or help out with any problems please let me know.

Speaking of Elves.........Have you Elfed yourself? I couldn't resist Elfing myself, my family & my Chihuahua Bella. Hope you enjoy!



Happy Holidays!
XOX Sue 

4 comments :

melissa said...

Ah .. that's my Lilly wrapping from last year! A gift to my goddaughter! :)

LillyxxGal said...

Melissa, I hope it is okay that I used this image! I found it online but didn't know where to give credit, now I can give credit where credit is due and provide a link! I chose that image after browsing hundreds, it was the most beautiful I could find! Beautiful job!

xox Sue

melissa said...

Sue .. certainly!! I am glad that you like it and can use it! And, thank you for mentioning my shop!

xo

LillyxxGal said...

Thank you to all of the Elves who have sent me tracking numbers for the Re-Lilly Holiday Gift Exchange! I am looking for Dawn Merrill, I can't find you on Facebook and not received a response to my emails and need you to update your Elfster profile ASAP with your shipping address, Please contact me before we have to assign another name. If anyone knows Dawn please alert her to contact me, Thanks! Happy Elfing & Happy Shopping! XOX Sue